Sunday, August 23, 2015

TO Challeng Home Sweet Home


Helloo!!For the first time I enter the TO Challenge,and I am so glad that the theme is nautical because I come from a country with the most beautiful sea on the world(Adriatic sea).Main  image I made with Croatian stencil,sponged it with ScrapBerry's red ink,than I offside the stencil a little bit and ink it with brown ink to get some dementional,and the same ink put on all corners,and lay on the red cardstock.The birthday die from Clearly Besotted I cut
from red cardstock a few time and lay on to get some dementional's,and stamp happy word.To finish the card I put it all Nautical patern paper

2 comments:

  1. fabulous nautical scene and excellent use of stencils. So good you joined us for the first time and hope to see you again x

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...