Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Gold and blue Peacock

Hello my friends!!!
O.K.I am in gold again,what can I say...Today I use stamp witch I don't use,unfortunately, very much.It's a gorgeous peacock stamp.The whole stamp set is beautiful with lots of swirls and this gorgeous peacock.I embossed it with gold embossing powder and color him with pencils.Cut a circle and under put an lace gold circle.The circle was inked.The main panel was also gold embossed and inked with beautiful blue ink.The ink is from local Croatia hobby store and it doesn't have a name.Gold card stock I embossed with Daisy Delight embosing folder.Put the card together and here is the result,hope you like it
With this card I participate in :FUSION - Peacock Dynasty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...