Monday, October 26, 2015

CHRISTMAS IN BLUE

Hello my friends!!!
Today I bought new Christmas stamp set from Paper Poetry
I fell in love  with it as soon as I saw it.So many small stamps and building stamps for so many purpouses.I am going  to participate CAS(E) this Sketch #146 and I think this stamp set is perfectly to make a card for this challenge.                    




This stamp set has 6 different sizes and types of snowflakes...as you see on the card and i use 5 shades of blue ink(from my local hobby store).the sentiment is from Kaisercraft "Gingerbread" stamp set. At the end on some snowflakes i put 2 colores of  rhinestones.I am so sorry for the bad quality off my card...my camera is broken and I took a shot from mobile camera.

4 comments:

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...