Wednesday, November 18, 2015

PINTEREST PHOTO INSPIRATION CHALLENGE

Hello my friends!!!
Gold embossing on vellum is one of my favorite technique,and  this challenge is perfect for this technique.I stamped and gold embossed floweres,stamp set from my local hobby store,and color them on the back side with Stabilo pens.Cut out the flowers and arrange them in oval shape.In the midle of the shape I put gold letter stickers for the word Happy,and die word birthday (Clearly Besotted) out of gold card stock.For final touch I add some sequins.                                
                                                                               







With this card I participate in Pinterest Inspired November PIC Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty gold emboss. Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Pinterest Inspired Challenge! Hope to see you playing along with us again!

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...