Wednesday, March 23, 2016

ATSM ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE!!

Hello my friends!!!
Wellcome to the new challenge at ATSM these week,and the theme is ANYTHING GOES...it means you can create what ever you like or love.We can wait to see your lovely creations.
 
 The lovely sponsor


and the prize is 2 digital images.

And here is my card.Gorgeous butterfly from Paper Poetry stamp set.First I inked my panel with distress ink(broken china and Versa Magic Persimmon) and spray some pink water.Than I stamped the image with chipped sapphire and put some Perfect Perls for shine.The cardstock I inked with the same inks with Jane Doodles Patterns for him stamp set and add two silver stripes.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your background is absolutely gorgeous, Zeljka! It's really perfect with your detailed butterfly, too...Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barb,love,you are so kind...Željka XX

      Delete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...