Saturday, April 16, 2016

Frog card

Hello my friends!!!
Second post today and I am not sure it would be the last...this weekend is MY weekend and I decide to enjoy in crafting and in spending some time with  my youngest (4 years) daughter.Through the week it's hard to spend some quality time with her.And the frog image was her decision for the card,LOL.
This is the second image I use today from Tiddly Inks(here is the link to the first card GIRL CARD ).Love their  adorable images and this is my first time to enter at their challenge.And the theme for the challenge is Creature Feature!!And my creature is " Froggie Thoughts".With these image you get a few funny  sentiments too.I colored my image with my fineline markers,draw myself the lotus and color it too.I mask the main panel I inked it with broken china,than off set it and inked with squeezes lemonade to give a dimension.
At the Color Throwdown #388 challenge color pallete are yellow,green,blue and whit.So I decide to participate at that challenge too and it's also my first time enter.
With this card I also participate at.CREATIVE FINGERS-Challenge #107 & Winners #105

8 comments:

  1. Love the king Froggie :) lovely card you have here :)

    Thank you so much for joining Tiddly ink challenge :) hope to see you again soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card.Just love the cute frog and fun sentiment.Your inky background looks super too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa for your lovely comment...hope to see you too...Željka X

      Delete
  3. What a cute frog and an adorable sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...