Saturday, December 3, 2016

CAS CARDS WITH ORNAMENTS

Hello my friends!!!
Next few days I will publish a lot(hope so),because I am preparing lot's a Christmas card for handicrafts Fair.So,these are my first cards...
I die cut ornament,use negative us a stencil,inked the ball and stamped the snowflakes...Easy.Than I die cut the top of the ornament again,to be a cap.Add the red-white twine,and since it is a one layer card,add a stripe of red card stock to hide the top of the twine.
At the blue ornament,the process is all the same accept instead the twine I stamp the twine.
If you wont to see how looks the card with one ornament pop HERE,I made card with one ornament for 

Hope you like my cards.Comments are welcome and appreciated.
Hugs...Željka
With this cards I will participate at-
Blue ornament card:


Red ornament card:

16 comments:

  1. Lovely ornaments, Željka! Beautiful inking. I love the red and the blue ones too. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful project! Thank you for joining in our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great shading on your ornaments to add dimension. Great use of primary colours and stencilling.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More and Happy Little Stampers, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea using a die to make your own stencil. Colors are perfectly bauble like and shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ink blending is just beautiful. Terrific cards! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you' ve coloured these - you've really captured the light shining off the baubles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very stylish creation for our CAS theme this week at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

    I have a Tattered Lace Crossover machine to be won If you would like to join in here 

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super su obje, sretno na sajmu!!
    ♥Pozdrav Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow they look so realistic - very 3d.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are super cards! Your colouring has created a perfect 3D effect, so eye catching and realistic. I love the monochrome colour palettes too. Fab! Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! These are fabulous, love the bold ornaments and you've created such depth and dimension with your colouring. Simply fantastic and thanks for playing along with us at Less is More and AAA Cards this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous CAS cards Zeljka! I love the shading on the baubles, they look wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty cards. Thanks for playing along with us at Fantasy Stampers. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, those ornaments are amazing! I am wondering which of our past challenges you have chosen to use for your card? Don't forget to let us know. Thanks so much for joining in at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous ornaments...love that beautiful red! thank you so much for playing along with us at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...