Friday, December 22, 2017

LET'S BE SILLY-LITTLE MONSTERS RELEASE AT POLKADOODLES

Hello my friends!!!
Here is my second make with adorable new POLKADOODLES  release...LITTLE MONSTERS ...and what is fabulous with this release,you can find them as digital or as clear stamp sets.
Visit the shop and look for some awesome deals.
Today I have made a spinner card using gorgeous paper from the set.Love the bright bold colors that Nikky has come up, and the image I used is cute Bozzeyeboo from colored digital set   ,printed her twice (with opposite sites ) and fussy cut them. After I printed the sentiment I die cut it with Fluffy Clouds and make the image stand on it.The big circle ,for the window ,I die cut with Stitched & Pierced Nested Circles and the flowers are from the Bubbleicious Frames. I also die cut,with the smallest die I had in my stash,the eye balls and put them in the center of the flowers.Last touch are some pink  enamel dots and Nuvo  jewel drops on the eye balls and her eyes for dimension.
Here is my card and some close ups...


and here is small video with the spinning...


With this card I will participate at...


3 comments:

  1. Hahaha crazy monster image so funny and looks fabulous with this design. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back again, and again such a cute image and design. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute project :))

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Ania DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...