Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Addicted to Stamps and More-Challenge #292 - Make Your Mark

Hello my friends!!!
Time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge and for this week our interesting theme is

I made kind of mix-media card,I used distressed oxide inks for my background I than I stamp with water.After drying I used the same text background and stamped with brown ink.With the same ink I stamped the solid grass images,for shadow effect. I stamped two flowers,heat embossed in gold and colored with my ZIg markers. I mounted everything together and last touch was adding white die cut butterfly. 


3 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty! That butterfly looks like it's going to fly right off the page with its wings tipped up like that. Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing it in our challenge. Your participation is always welcome and appreciated!
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - I hope you'll stop by to say hello

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Beautiful background and wonderful little details. Just wonderful! Thank you so much for joining us at Time Out. Please come again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the color spectrum in your background.

    Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...